- 6 years (High School and University) American Football
- Position: Running Back, Outside Linebacker
- #: 37
- Title: Kanto Plains Championship x2, Tomodachi Bowl Running Back Team USA
3 years (High School) Track and Field
- Events: 100m, 200m, Long Jump, 4x100m relay
- Personal Best: 100m – 11.33
- 200m – 22.21
- Long Jump – 7m 32
- 4×100 – 46.82
Less than 1 year Kabaddi (National Indian Contact Sport)
- Title: National Japan Championships Last Place …lol
I was born in New Zealand and grew up there until 7 years old. When I first came to Japan my family resided in Yotsukaido, Chiba. There I attended a national Japanese school, which is how I learned my Japanese. After completing Shougakko (Japanese Elementary education) I moved back to English Education by attending the British School in Tokyo(BST). After BST I attended ASIJ where I first started to get really competitive with my sport. After trying American Football it turns out I was pretty good at it so I continued to play competitively in University.
My Father was a national Track & Field Athlete so I think my upbringing has always been about sport. As a result, I now can’t stand a lifestyle without some sort of exercise. I will always be moving around one way or another. So if you ever just need to run and need a partner be sure to ask me because 90% of the time I’ll say YES!
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit” – Will Durant