- Scuba Diving (“PADI – Advanced License”): 3 years
- Cycling & Spinning: 4 years
- Salsa Dance: 3 years
- Swimming: 3 years
- Kickboxing: 2 years
- Surf Fitness: 2 years
- Basketball: 10 years
- Volleyball: 5 years
- Tennis: 4 years
- Soccer: 2 years
- Dance: Salsa/ Zumba/ Pole-dance/ Aerial Silk/ Burlesque/ Belly Dance, etc.
- Studio: Surf Fitness /Spinning/ Yoga/ Aero Boxing, etc.
- Martial Arts: Kickboxing, etc.
- Rie was born in Tokyo/ Japan, raised in Beijing and Shanghai/ China. Her parents have been major influence in her life, especially her mother was an actress and loves dancing which made Rie to become a cast at Tokyo Disney Resort.
- After graduating both Japanese and International schools, she continued playing sports at Keio University/ Stanford University and studied economics and political-science. She also took an MBA at Keio University and went to study finance at University of Pennsylvania/ The Wharton School as an exchange.
- She wanted to contribute to the society and joined internships at United Nations/ OECD/ The World Economic Forum as a research assistant and organized events for people.
- While she worked as a financial sales and trader at Morgan Stanley / Mitsui & Co, she tried to keep “Work-Life Balance” and organized fitness events.
- Now, she is one of the directors of SOGO. She is grateful to share her passion and happiness with wonderful members.
” Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
But by the number of moments that take our breath away. “